« Home | aids » | ninja training » | techno bar in korea » | magia makijażu » | earth from space - sunset » | reklama duracell » | maybach exelero » | funniest home videos - crazy cats » | malunek na ulicy » | untitled post » 

15 May 2006 

update

...i po małej przerwie wracamy z aktulizacją

I tried translating this all the usual ways but as it turns out, Polish is not a commonly available translatable language! So I did find a service that did it for free and so now I would like to say "welcome back!"

Post a Comment

« Home | aids » | ninja training » | techno bar in korea » | magia makijażu » | earth from space - sunset » | reklama duracell » | maybach exelero » | funniest home videos - crazy cats » | malunek na ulicy » | untitled post »